Saturday, September 02, 2006

Poise and Rationality

Well, Spanks is SHITFACED and on the couch. She's after burning holes with her cigarette into the corndog suit and the bows on her shoes have come undone are COMPLETELY muddy.

I can hear Tranny, Stallion, Jimmy, Freakshow Joe & her husband Craig outside laughing their asses off about something. It must be at Sylvia and Flo because there is music on and Flo can't resist to get her groove on when the music is on. Then again, Tranny is so off the wall and has a unique way of seeing things, it could be him just making fun of the way a cricket is chirping and he'd have everyone laughing. It's why I love him with the red hot intensity of a thousand suns.

Listen to me getting all sweet...

I'm so fucking beat. It's been a long day. I don't post videos on our blog unless they are something we took ourselves but today I feel like posting a regular music video. Why? Becuase I fucking LOVE Panic! at the Disco and because this video pretty much kind of gives off that "Moose-Taint County" vibe. It really does.

If someone asked me if I had to choose a music video to live in for the rest of my life, I'd pick this one. Only because it feels like home.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fucking LOVE you guys. Reading this blog is like reading Alice in Wonderland for the first time when I was a kid.

Anonymous said...

I found this blog awhile back, in the beginning... I have followed you from the superficial... I must say, this is the best thing on the net. As lame as that sounds...its true!

Dragulf said...

I know what ya'll mean. It makes me want to BE a corndog sometimes!

Helga the Bearded Lady said...

I am in video, did you see me?

I love Tranny.

jack e. jett said...

you know at first i thought you were not giving enough respect to the corn dog suit. we in texas worship the corn dog suit. can't get enough of the corn dog suit.

thank you for thank you for
thank you for being yourself

jack e. jett
FUTV
www.jackejett.com

ladyjane said...

er, why the fuck wasn't I invited???

Italian stallion said...

The only video that ever makes me feel like home is Thriller. Yea, I have an ugly family........................

spankcheeks said...

What day is it? Why am I wearing a corndog suit? Whose vomit is that?

oh... yeah....