Monday, September 04, 2006

Freakshow Joe Readies himself for big performance

Here is my dramatic black and white of Freakshow Joe that I took this morning. Kind of gives it that "timeless" look/feel. Even though midgets kind of come with that on their own.

So here he is filling out paperwork that says the park is not liable if he gets hurt during his bullfighting gig that is coming up later today..to which he will dedicate to Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin.

I don't have much to say after that. Crikey, indeed.

8 comments:

Dragulf said...

I hope it's not a gore fest...

RIP Steve. You made us look at reptiles in a positive light.

walrus gumboot said...

zanna, your photography is excellent
The depth.
The lighting.
The use of the birdcage in the background.
Magnifico!!!
If your quest in life should bring you to professional photography...
here's my card.

LadyJane said...

Steve was fucking awesome. I would have loved to drink a whole lotta beers with that guy.

Cheers, Steve. My kids loved your show.

Italian stallion said...

I bet Freakshow Joe makes some killer cookies. Keebler is going to be sorry that they let him go.........

spankcheeks said...

My son's favorite Wiggles video is the "Wiggly Safari" with Steve Irwin and his little daughter dancing around and signing with the Wiggles.

Now, instead of crying tears of rage every time he insists on watching it, I'll be crying tears of sadness. Cheers, mate.

Zanna said...

I don't even know what kind of lighting you use to photograph a gumboot.

walrus gumboot said...

z- Maybe something with a "rubber" tint???

Tranny said...

Zanna, I think flipper-shoes means the glare from his colestomy bag/lunch box.