Thursday, August 24, 2006

50,000 Battered Women.....

....and all these years you've been eating them plain...(badoom-boom---thank you, I'll be here all week!)

T's latest and greatest invention. The "Boom-Box" sandwich. You can eat it plain or it can make special sauce for his corndog. Oh so tasty and satisfying.

This has nothing to do with ANYTHING. Why am I posting this? Because I can. Because I know you freaks and you can't LOOK AWAY. You don't want to. And you won't. Not for a while. G'head. Click on the picture..then you can see it better. Do it.

I'll be at the corndog stand autographing copies of my twat (aka "The Boom Box"). C'mon down. And that expression that is on your face right now? Look at me like that when you get here. Because people who leer at me all dirty-like makes me feel pretty. And then this song will play in my head.

Yea, you know what? It's only sexual harrassment if it's unwanted. That there is a fact AND a loophole.

*du nu nu nu nu....I'm lovin' it*

____________________IN RESPONSE TO NICK'S POST

Yes, Nick, there is a cuntastic array. You want fries with that?

28 comments:

chillytatas said...

Zanna,
I'm agog at your boombox, I bow down before thee.

cock-ninja said...

Yeah... uh... so.. uh..
ummm... yeah... uh...
CLIT!

cock-ninja cloned said...

Your "Boom-Box" rox my (white tube) sox.

Nick said...

Mmm, mmm good!

Can you get those in dark rye or wheat? White is fine but it gets dull after a while.

LadyJane said...

Damn, that is one hot and creamy beaver.....

How'd you get it so hair-free and sparkly clean?????

I dunno.. I just want to bump coochies with you now....

Baggadoush said...

*Walks up to corndog trailer*
*Pulls out Penis*
*Pisses on cordog trailer*

I know it was you!!!!

walrus gumboot said...

ninj- I'm not at my computer,
that explain the lack of blue in my name.

You're a smart feller (or in your case, a fart smeller)

I've only begun.
Muhwhaaa (ringing hands and looking sinister!!


P.S. I'll take my needle dick and shove it so far up your poopchute,
it'll pierce your heart.

Zanna said...

Ladyjane...dare I say you just turned up the heat and the special sauce is beginning to simmaaaah...

Osama said...

okay...we went from fucked up to CRAZY...I LOVE THIS SITE!

Anonymous said...

osama, get back in your hole. And by hole I mean Whitney's Well done Boom-Box!

Dragulf said...

Wow! Them cinnamon ones are delicious! Thanks Zanna!

Clone-of-cloned-cock-ninja said...

I wike pizza.

cock-ninja said...

A whole new meaning for 'Box Lunch'.

You fuckers are too much.

ninj.

pinky_nip said...

Have you had your twat today?

spankcheeks said...

Twat did you say? I cunt hear you.

spankcheeks said...

Seriously, Zanna, where do you find this shit? Fucking brilliant!!!

xoxo

cheeks

LadyJane said...

Well, that's it. I'm officially a lesbo now.

chillytatas said...

Boom boxes can be tasty little treats to go, but how about some real sustenance like a McTubeSteak??

clone-of-cloned-cock-ninja said...

Hooda bigawoo? Is oo a bigawoo?
OO is a bigawoo is? She touched
my pepe.

Anonymous said...

pee pee....penis and vagina...........amen.

Walrus Gumboot said...

Greasy Fur Burger
reminds me of the bear and the rabbit that crossed paths in the woods

The bear asks, "Do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur?"

"Why no Mr bear!", the rabbit replies.



The bear wipes his ass with the COCK-NINJA!! Ha!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

cock-ninja said...

Back off me faggenstein!

sonya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jane's eyre said...

Can someone direct me to the roast beef? And if I'm in the mood for something with a little bit more aroma, does it come in tuna?

Dragulf said...

I think the CN pissed in the Walrus's cereal once to many times...

Either that or so much fresh meat scrambled his wires.

danielle said...

One of the few times I would order extra greasy.

Bored out of my skull said...

New thread please....

pinky_nip said...

Speaking of "foodstuffs"... I know my boyfriends like it when I "make" them beef strokemeoff.