Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Rock out with your Cock out!

Thats Cock with a capital C baby. Wow....you ever have one of those weekends when you are GLAD it's fucking over? Well, I just came from one. We ran out of hotdogs at a critical juncture and T was SOMEWHERE at the festival during said juncture in nothing but a kilt and our BJs card so I could't go get then in bulk. So I ended up going to the local place and ended up making Cornbasa and Cornwurst. Which we were able to charge more for (ca-ching!!!!). Necessity is the mother of invention, bitches! Pay me!

Can I also just throw in how the little things T does makes me smile? Like when he's drunk and thinks its sexy to approach me with his kilt up and his erect penis dipped in corndog batter. Rock out with your cock out baby! I get all the perks. ; ) I love my job. And I love it more when I don't worry about how sanitary the batter is. I can't even tell you how good it is to just have that devil-may-care, "that couldn't possibly be a pubic hair in your corndog, ma'am I think that's YOUR eyelash" feeling. It was a "throw your hairnet to the breeze' kind of weekend.

Speaking of which...get a load of this bitch in front of our corndog stand rocking out to Sammy Hager's, "There's Only One Way to Rock". What a whore. A dirty, dirty drunken whore. (try to ignore T's conversation with one of our customers about something he heard on NPR and old people in Mexico...). It always comes back to Mexico with him..........love ya, babe!

6 comments:

Dragulf said...

Dirty, drunken whore you say Zanna? My mom always acts like that! You go girl!

spankcheeks said...

Is that my mom? Holy fuck, THAT IS MY MOM!

LadyJane said...

Shake it baby.. Shake your money maker.

Dragulf said...

That is my mom. She showed me a blurry picture of that guy and told me he was my father! I am not a bastard!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.