Sunday, July 09, 2006

Get Well Soon, Aunt Flo!

We all know how much Aunt Flo loves to party. We also know she gives blowjobs for cash to supplement her monthly social security check.

Well, last week during the festival (how we missed her at the festival T and I cannot even FATHOM)... she fucked her neck up doing keg-stands. And because of the neckbrace, she can't "perform" her usual duties so she had to get a for-real paying gig and she is NOT happy about it.

T and I love you lots, Aunt Flo!! God willing and the creek don't rise, you'll be back on your knees in no time!!



4 comments:

Tom said...

Your site is fucking HILARIOUS!

Dragulf said...

Wow! I didn't before but now I love you Aunt Flo!

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.