Friday, June 16, 2006

When second thoughts are one thought too late

Well, the 2-for corndog dinner sale was a raging success and we sold them in record time. Which was good because I was nervous to go into the woods to see Jimmy and I just wanted to get it over with. I know, I know...this Jimmy thing was MY idea. But the only way I can explain it is like....you know when sometimes NIGHT will make you think it's a good idea to sleep with someone but then DAY tells you otherwise? Like that. Except reversed. Because now it's night.

I'm just glad T had the foresight the other day to tell the towing guy to put the Pinto where he did. Because that hill really made it easier for us to get some momentum when we had to push it to the "garage".

So, we get there and leave the pinto by the side of the road and we head on into "Jimmyland". I have to say, I'm always impressed by T's maneuverability in the woods. He's quick and stealthy...moves like a cat, I tell you. And even though I WATCHED him step over the tripwire, guess who tripped over it? Yea, that would be me. T scratched his ass in disbelief and looked down at me incredulously and all I could say is, "I'm graceful like swan, no?" He knew he didn't need to answer that.

So then T makes the woodland creature noise. In our anticipation, the silence of the woods seemed almost loud and then Jimmy pops up out of nowhere, NAKED...gets in both our faces and goes, "do you know where you are? You're in the jungle baby...you're gonna diiiiie..." I said, "oh my God, I love that song" and then T elbowed me and told me he wasn't singing and be serious.

Jimmy then bounds out in front of us and shimmy's up a fucking tree. Now, you think I'm wierd...I'm sitting here thinking that's fucked up, I wasted a 1/2 pound of turkey bologna on this guy, the pinto is NEVER going to get fixed in time and all T can say is, "How much you wanna bet he just WRECKED his nuts on that tree". I said, "five bucks". Game on!

Anyway, turns out Jimmy ate some "mushrooms" and once he came down from the tree and the shrooms, he said he could fix the Pinto in time for our trip to Michigan. T and Jimmy pushed the Pinto into the woods where Jimmy's shed was and we can come back and get it later tomorrow.

And as it turns out, I lost the bet and ended up owing T 5.00. Jimmy done scratched up his undercarriage but good.

I am SO dying to listen to some Guns n Roses now. Remember that song..."I used to love her, but I had to kill her..." Yeaaaaa. Good times. I'm making a mix for the ride to Michigan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are THE BEST!

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://google-machine.info/1355.html or http://googleindex.info/2058.html and http://google-index.info/2686.html