Friday, June 09, 2006

We're getting married


Tranny proposed to me last night. I knew he was going to. I could tell something was up. He fucked up the corndogs all day and that's not like him. He kept putting the dogs in the fryer without the stick. Do you know how hard it is to put the stick in the corn-dog AFTER the fact? It's not easy and it's hot and it's fucking dangerous. I can't tell you how many times he would chastise me and tell me "you're gonna get hot oil in your eye and burn your retina and then you'll only be able to look into the sun with ONE eye...is THAT what you want?"

Of course not and here he is doing it. But it turns out it was because he was nervous. I don't know why...he knows I wouldn't say no.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.