Monday, June 19, 2006

Videos from Yesterday



T asked me to post these before we hit the road. He video taped the "dancing girls" above while I, in my most drunken state, videotaped what is below 4 rousing seconds of midget ass. (T says I did that AFTER the dryer incident). I don't know and I can't remember but I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time. God. I don't even KNOW me. I wasn't going to post it but T said it was the only way to make sure everyone got the full weekend 'experience.'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading this site. It's so incredibly unique and hysterical! Keep up the good work T&Z!

jane's eyre said...

Crazy, that midge in red has an ass the size of a normally-sized person!

I second anon's comment, this blog should win an award. I don't know what kind, maybe "Best Use of a Battered, Deep-Fried Food"?

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.