Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Short Note about Panty-Battering

What is it about Walmart? The fact that they have absolutely everything you need to survive just turns Zanna on!

Speaking of whom, I am writing a quick note, while she is off to "fertilize the Super Fund Site", as she likes to call using public restrooms. I need to sneak off and surprise her with some sexy new under-duds as well.

I am having quite some fun, watching her try and figure out how her other sexy-things got the corn dog treatment.

She should know by now that No-One batters her panties but me...

Off to find a lingerie store to see what 50 bucks and a coupon will buy.

6 comments:

pinky_nip said...

I love you two with all my heart and vagina!

jane's eyre said...

Gives a new meaning to the word, edible undies.

LadyJane said...

So, wait... were they dipped and fried? Or just dipped... Cuz that makes ALL the difference.

Tranny and/or Zanna said...

Only one was fried, the rest of them were dipped and on a plate next to the frier. Personally, I think Freakshow Joe (the midget from the dryer) did it.

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.