Friday, June 16, 2006

Road Trip!

T wouldn't let me go with him this morning to go see Jimmy so I'm stuck here making "ad signs" for this weekend. I'll be honest with you I am STOKED for this road trip! We'll be heading out later today to go to Michigan and I can't fucking WAIT! I woke up this morning with this song in my head...Probably got stuck there from that commercial the song is always on.

Anyway, T decided we needed to up-the-ante so we upgraded to 100% ALL BEEF Franks for the corndogs after he read this article. He's always thinkin, that one. It's that kind of fast thinking that got us the corndog trailer to begin with.

So like I said I just made these signs that say "corndogs - man's best friend" You know why? Meat on a stick is the #1 way to go when you are holding a 32oz Bud Draft, that's why. There is no need to put down one to manage the other. The only decision you need to make is left hand or right hand. Ambidextrous eating. It's practical.

And I'll tell you something else...you put a guy eating salmon next to a guy eating a corndog and who is having the most fun? Not the salmon eater with his little paperplate on his docker shorts keeping his knees together so he can cut his fish. Take a look at your corndog man. Free to flail at any given moment . God Bless America.

Anyway, that's going to be the marketing strategy for this weekend. And I have my own personal strategy for my man and me this weekend.....it's called "the cornDONG".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.