Friday, June 23, 2006

Pssst...your "jimmy" is hanging out...

Usually when I tell T his Jimmy is hanging out, he looks down, smiles then tackles me.

But this time, it's different. T and I were almost home when we came upon Jimmy just sitting there hanging out, on 2 cases of fine Canadian lager and holding a shotgun by a deer crossing sign.

I guess seeing a monster pig eat Jesus can have a profound effect on a man. He says if being a "vegetarian" was going to land him in jail, he was giving it up.

That's right, you heard it here first (as opposed to the 5:00 news)...Jimmy has made the executive decision that he isn't going to live off of wooodland mushrooms anymore and has decided he's going to shoot himself a 12 point buck and turn it into turkey bologna.

We just drove away at that point...T didn't have it in him to explain that turkey bologna wasn't made of venison. Not after my reaction when T told me the corndog at Buddahland was actually made of tofu. It was ugly. And I don't want to talk about it.

But you KNOW that Jimmy will go back to eating mushrooms....it's like when me and T drink too much and we wake up the next day, look at each other and say, "I'm NEVER drinking again.....until tomorrow."

3 comments:

LadyJane said...

Are those Canadians Jimmy's sitting upon? Kewl....

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.