Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Love Cheese

I woke early this morning to the most glorious of all things: Zannas arms around me, and the sound of her snoring directly into my ear. Who would have known a woman as beautiful as her could make a noise that would scare a bull-rhino out of rut? And I love her for it, we spent the 6 bucks an alarm clock would have cost on Backwoods Cigars.

What the fuck? Is that a picture of that Mexican with his head in the bushes? We are so getting an un-tainted one, fresh from the border! Maybe from Jalisco, where I understand there are no paint-chips.....

Zanna is feeling so guilty, I just have to do something special for breakfast. I was upset about the Pinto for about a 1/2 second, I keep trying to tell her it's ok, all that matters is her, but she won't listen.

Got it! I'm going to corn-dog batter some string-cheese, put the stick in the center, like a "t", and we can eat it like the spaghetti scene from Lady and the Tramp. I'll put some Steve Miller on when it's ready. Afterwords we can go look for a temporary ride while Geico gets us some well-deserved Pinto cash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.