Thursday, June 15, 2006

Jimmy Called

T finally got a call from Jimmy. He called from the payphone down next to Bunghole Liquors (you can't make this shit up, people). T said he sounded a little incoherent.

We made and "appointment" to meet Jimmy at his garage in the woods after we closed down the stand for the evening. Apparently we have to make some woodland creature noise when we get past the tripwire. I only overheard part of the conversation...I'm letting T handle it. Because personally, I refuse to make noises like that unless he's got me on all fours. If I started just doing them randomly it would take all the sincerity out of it you know? Right? I can just picture it in my mind's eye right now. I'd do the noise and T would look at me like:

1. I was a whore or
2. "Oh, so you can make that noise anytime you want how do I know you aren't faking it you lying bitch"

And yes, I can get all that from a look.

I have to get back to the stand now. We're running a dinner 2-for special to get rid of the older hot dogs because T got a really good deal on better ones at Sam's yesterday.

5 comments:

LadyJane said...

I find myself lovin' this.... very VERY fucking funny.

ladyjane, aka krisdylee

Zanna said...

Thank you ladyjane, aka krisylee...keep an eye out for th mail..we'll be sending your wedding invitation shortly!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://googleindex.info/2637.html or http://google-machine.info/3072.html