Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Grannys

The Grannys

I am the luckiest man ever. Zanna accepted my proposal. Sure, I may have ruined a pair of pants, kneeling in the corndog grease, but the stand is where our love truly blossomed, it seemed the only appropriate place. She was so excited that we had to put the blinds down, if the corn-dog stands a-rockin' go elsewhere for your funnel cake. She then ran right out and rolled a wino for enough change to get us each a bottle of Old English. I can't wait to lay on the hood of our Pinto tonight and discuss a new suspension. At some point I will have to sneak off and shave my pubes, the mini-skirt I am weaving her is taking more fuzz than I had anticipated. Thank goodness for Rogaine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.