Monday, June 19, 2006

Good Times.....good times....

Well, from what T told me, I had a fucking ball last night. I got so drunk after we closed the stand and the last thing I remember was putting "Freakshow Joe" into the dryer. "A REAL man can handle the permanent press cycle" says me. I remember fucking ROARING laughing when I heard the thuds and the cursing. I pressed my face up against the dryer and yelled, "the only reason I didn't put you in the washing machine is cuz you can't wash off ugly!"

Then I remember T holding my hair when I got sick. Then I just gently faded to black after that. Or maybe not so gently. You'd have to ask T.

I'm sorry I can't make this post much longer for the moment but I have to #1 - take a shower #2, help T load up the trailer and #3 - find out who dipped ALL my panties in corndog batter. Only to notice all my signs that say, "Cordog man's best friend" have been crossed out and have a doodled picture of panties with the phrase "Nickers - it's so satisfying" Obviously a take off on my fried snickers yesterday.

But I will say this...despite the fact that I have to go commando today (which is really normal, I only wear panties for special occasions anyway) we had a FUCKING ball on this trip. I love T, he's so good to me. Never gives me shit when I'm being crazy unless it's really for my own good. And even then, he's good about it. I can hear him outside now, he's helping this older lady fix the flat on her Sno-cone trailer so she can head out. I guess it got impaled during the midget melee yesterday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are incredibly funny!

Anonymous said...

alot of talent here. If you guys can keep this up you might be on to something.

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.