Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Goin' with the "Flo"

USUALLY, when I say my "Aunt Flow" is in town I mean I'm on the rag. However....

After a long discussion this morning, Tranny decided I should meet Aunt Flo and get all this bullshit out of the way before the wedding. I had to agree. I can't help it. I just can't.

So T calls Flo and tells her to hoof it on down the stand. Now let me tell you something. Everyone has got their idea of what beauty is, right? And you know the old saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Well, let me tell you something. There is nothing more beauteus than Aunt Flo in the distance in a pretty pale blue skirt and red lumberjack shirt...with a cigarette in her mouth...AND CARRYING A BEER BALL. I'm not being sarcastic. She should have been encased in some kind of luminous shroud with that HALLELUIA coming out of it.

Call me crazy, but I can almost see what T saw in her. She's a hot shit and she sure can shake what her mama gave her. I took this video of Flo getting down. I was drunk and laughing and now I can't figure out how to get it right side up so I figure it's just easier if you turn your head. You go Flo...You go.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help fight the good fight and add this to all of your signatures in forums, comments etc. Anywhere you can add a link!

net atlantic

Anonymous said...

Go Auntie Flo, go!

Hilarious! :)

How's the Pinto coming along?

~tarjamarja

Zanna said...

It's still sitting dead behind the corndog trailer. Jimmy hasn't gotten back to T yet to say when it would be a good time for us to push it into the woods for repairs. I hope I didn't give up a 1/2 pound of turkey bologna for nothing.

jane's eyre said...

I want to be just like Flo when I get old.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.