Monday, June 12, 2006

Give me a Gold Star for Effort (Damn It!)


Okay, I feel wicked guilty and I owe him and we've got nothing to lay on tonight anyway, so I go and try to lure this guy out.

He's not the brightest Mexican this side of the boarder. I found him with his head in the bushes. He obviously prescribes to the "If I can't see them, they can't see me" theory. How he got here, I have no idea.

I don't want this one. I want a NEW one that we picked fresh off the boarder. And I mean no disrespect. I'm half Cuban, myself. Not to say that Cubans and Mexicans are the same but you know what I mean.

Anyway...I didn't try that hard to get him. I took a picture and brought it back to Tranny. He's got to understand..getting a dim Mexican was the reason the boarder patrol popped Pedro to begin with.

Aww...Tranny's fast asleep.....I'm gonna go spoon him. He's so fucking cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.