Friday, June 16, 2006

At Least Bring the Pinto Flowers


Well, being the trusting s.o.b. that I am, I had to go sneak into the woods, and see what Jimmy was doing with Pinto. Zanna wanted to go, but I was like "Baby, if you could only swing through the woods like you swing on that pole...." She got the idea of putting on some stilletos and thigh-highs, to see if that would help. I told her I'd be back in an hour, but the shoes and stocking were a fucking GRAND idea.

A little while later and I'm watching Jimmy work and wishing that guy owned some pants. At least his junk was hidden by the cotton balls and duct tape we used to stop the bleeding from that tree/sack incident. He keeps screaming "Magical Faery Dust of the Mechanic Gods!!!" and wiping his nose with a pinecone. Pretty sure that "faery dust" was made in a bathtub by a toothless 19 year old. Not that it matters, he's working like he's possessed, and polishing each part before installation. He better remember to stop gratuitously rubbing his package on the engine block when he test starts the engine.

Then it hits.....why the fuck am I sitting in a bush, watching a naked man work on/hump a car, when Z wants to walk in the woods in damn near nothing? Somedays the elevator just don't go to the top floor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-machine.info/2763.html and http://indexmachine.info/142.html